Men may be divided into two types: men of words and men of action. The first speaks; the latter act. I am of the second group. I lack the means to express myself adequately. I would not be able to explain to anyone my artistic concepts. I have not yet concretised them. I never had time to reflect on them. My hours have been spent in my work.
La Razón, 1913 in: Gaudi by Gijs Van Hensbergen, introduction p.xxxii
Enjoy an architectural tour of the 7 most inspiring museum buildings as picked from today's twitter photos. Warning note: Selection made according to aRTistokratissa's own subjective way/point of view.
1. Before being smoothed over our walls looked like this. The plaster includes goat hair & lime. Shakespeare's Globe.
2. Théophile Féau's photos from Eiffel Tower's work on progress.
4. Diego Rivera Museum. Anahuacalli
5. The Getty Museum. Los Angeles.
6. O'Connell Tower. Dublin.
7. Winter Palace. St. Petersburg.
"Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light".